Washakie County, Wyoming – A Great Place to Live, Work, and Play
THE FAIRVIEW INDUSTRIAL BUILDING
PICTURE YOUR BUSINESS IN WORLAND
Can you see your business in this NEW building in Worland, Wyoming? 5200 sf of heated shop space, four pedestrian doors, two overhead doors, two shop restrooms, drinking fountain, welding outlets, exhaust system, floor drains and more!!
The finished office space is 2400 sf with two restrooms, training room, meeting room, break rooms, offices, storage closets, high speed internet, all ADA compliant. Beautiful landscaping, outdoor fenced storage area, plenty of parking spaces and adjacent lots available for expansion are just a few more of the features you need to see to appreciate.
- Natural Gas, Artesian Water, City Sewer and garbage collection
- 120/208, 277/480 three phase or 120/240 volt single phase electrical service underground.
- Perimeter fencing, security lighting, attractive landscaping
- Zoned industrial, covenants in place
- Paved access on Rodeo Drive, rollover curb
- Highway access to WY 433 to Highway 20 less than one mile
This building can be customized by current owner to fit your business. Local incentives are possible for job creation. Long term lease or buy today possibilities.